Wednesday 19 October 2011

At The Getting Published Event With The Writers Workshop

Last week was a big week for me in London. In addition to holding the signing for Summer Blast, I was kindly invited by the Writers Workshop to their published authors' event, where I shared experiences with fellow writers.

I also got the opportunity to catch up with my writing coach Debi Alper; and with Emma Darwin who taught me a creative writing course back in 2009. Debi and Emma are both established authors and as it turns out, they are quite the SWAT team in the writing world, having helped many an aspiring author get that all elusive publishing offer. 

Here's a video of my testimonial at the event:



P.S. The event was held at the Royal Overseas League, how fabulously British is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment